segunda-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2014

Gospel



Sometimes I feel like a motherless child
When I walk through the dark alley of the night
I see angels filled up with drugs singing sad gospels
Asking for Jesus, but he doesn’t appear
Waiting for some dark and lonely knight
Insomniac angels waiting for death

Sometimes I feel like a motherless child
A long way from my home
In my empty apartment
Just sitting alone
With a pen, whispering stupid sentences
Poems of nightmares
Alone with my characters
Alone with slaves, turning black
Sometimes I’m John, Matthew, Luke and Mark
Blind to god
Because I don’t see no glory or love
Only darkness in the sky
And phantoms screaming above
Raining tears of their cry
Save me Judas with your miraculous kisses
Because I walk alone with my shadow

A long way from my home

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Revolution by Night

Revolutionary dreams by night Struggling to find the right flag Not sure what is the fight Dreaming about the end of capitalism ...